geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Giannakopoulos <miccagi...@gmail.com>
Subject About source code and eclipse
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:50:52 GMT
Hello guys,
I would like to ask a general question. I have downloaded the
geronimo-3.0-M1 source code. Also i have installed in eclipse the web tools
and the geronimo plugin so as to be able to create a new server project in
eclipse... When i click New->Other->Project->Server a window appears that
asks me to choose a server. I choose Geronimo v3.0 Server and then i click
next button. Then the wizard asks for an Application Server Installation
Directory which i cannot find... I have done mvn clean install to the source
files of geronimo-3.0-M1 but i cannot find anywhere the Apache Geronimo v3.0
installation... Any thoughts??? I'm using linux ubuntu 10.04... Thank you in
advance!

Giannakopoulos Michael