geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo-config-groovy-transformer in trunk
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:13:15 GMT

On Dec 14, 2010, at 2:48 PM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> The geronimo-config-groovy-transformer sub project in the server trunk appears to be
a bit of an orphan.  It is not built any more and none of the projects contain an active dependency
on it.  Nobody even really seems to know anymore what it would be used for.  I'm planning
on deleting this from the server tree unless somebody speaks up on its behalf in the next
day or so.

So, IIRC, this was used to allow a groovy-based script to alter the dependencies of a module/plugin
-- when the plugin was loaded. Correct?

--kevan