geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How was "trunk_svn\plugins\uddi\uddi-db\src\main\sql\juddi.sql" generated ?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 02:22:32 GMT
I think you can get openjpa to produce the DDL to create the schema.... don't recall how exactly

david jencks

On Dec 14, 2010, at 4:45 PM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> It consumes about 30 seconds to create the schema when starting the uddi module so that
I want to know if there's a better way to create the db at the build time.

> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 1:08 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is sql even necessary with juddi 3?  Can we let openjpa create the schema by itself?
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Dec 14, 2010, at 7:52 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to integrate latest juddi 3.0.x into geronimo 3.0.   I found that the
database has been changed in juddi from 2.x to 3.0.x.  Current sql[1] to create the db should
be updated to the latest version.