geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AnnotationHelperTest failures in trunk
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:20:25 GMT
On 12/15/2010 9:49 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
> I was able to retrace my steps enough to track down the source of the
> regression.  One of the things I had done late yesterday was build a
> new version of XBean from trunk.  If I delete xbean from my local
> maven repo and refresh the snapshot from the snapshot repository, the
> build problem goes away.  The last xbean snapshot was deployed October
> 21st, so it's a bit on the old side.  Some update since then appears
> to have introduced a regression.
Managed to track this down.  The problem was caused by doing a local
build of the xbean trunk.  The last set of changes to the ClassFinder
had a couple of bugs and returned some information in a different
order.  The bugs are fixed and the unit test has been adjusted to the
new expected order.  I deployed a new xbean snapshot and also committed
a fix to the unit test so that it matches.

Rick