geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <>
Subject AnnotationHelperTest failures in trunk
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:44:20 GMT
After doing an svn up this morning, I started receiving test failures in
AnnotationHelperTest while building.  Since there were only a few
updates applied in the last day, I tried backing off each update to
figure out what change caused the failure.  I backed off all the way to
rev 1048998, but am still seeing the test failures.  I know I
successfully built that revision yesterday (and I did multiple complete
builds for the revisions I committed yesterday along the way).  So, I'm
a bit at a loss for what is causing these failures now.  I suspect it's
probably being caused by a new snapshot revision in some dependency, but
I've not managed to locate the problem area.  Is anybody else seeing
this problem?

View raw message