geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Weberhofer <jweberho...@weberhofer.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.2.1
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:34:57 GMT
Ok. I've removed the strict version numbers from the dependencies, so everything runs nicely
now. Here is my

+1

---

I have also found the reason why I sometimes did not see the menu at the left hand:

When you log in to "/console/portal/welcome" (which was the default location in previeous
versions) then you do _not_ see the menu.

When you log in to "/console/" the you'll be forwarded to "/console/portal/0/Welcome, and
you see everything correctly.

It seems, that the content I've seen is the default page that will be displayed for users
when they've called illegal page names. It also shows up for /console/portal/Testpage . Unfortunately
the message displayed says "Welcome to the Apache Geronimoâ„¢ Administration Console!" etc.
instead of a error message...

As I think it's not critical enough to delay release, I gave +1.

Thank you all for all the development works!

Johannes

>>> http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html seems to be