geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Weberhofer <jweberho...@weberhofer.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.2.1
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 14:14:36 GMT
Hi Trygve, I don't think the JETTY-1308 is related, because I've worked with the tomcat version.
And only the left-hand menu was not visible. I can no longer reproduce the problem, I have
tried with new installation etc.

As I'm currently not able to build and test our software-product for the new version, here
is my

+0

for the vote.

I've tested

+ building
+ unpacking and installation
+ running the system
+ install a datasource
+ execute some statements on the MySQL server

Johannes

Am 09.12.10 14:23, schrieb Trygve Sanne Hardersen:
> Hi
>
> Maybe JETTY-1308 is related to the AJP problems? Not sure, but seems to me like Jetty
7.2.1 is affected.

> Jetty 7.2.2 with a fix from r2589 has been tagged, but AFAICT it's not available in the
central Maven repo yet.

> Trygve
>
> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Johannes Weberhofer <jweberhofer@weberhofer.at <mailto:jweberhofer@weberhofer.at>>
wrote:

>     Ok. So I can not rebuild my application for the moment? I get:
>
>     org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Missing dependency:
org.apache.geronimo.javamail/geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail/1.7/jar