geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Weberhofer <jweberho...@weberhofer.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.2.1
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 08:41:51 GMT
I have investigated the problem and have found out, that the geronimo-server itself works nicely.
 When I access it directly via port 8080, there are no problems at all.

In my (test) environment I'm accessing geronimo via apace ajp as reverse proxy; in this case,
the complete left menu is not there (btw. I had to add /dojo/ to the proxied directories).

In the direct connection, I see an empty left hand menu and no other items when I turn JavaScript
off. So I guess, it's a problem related to rendering with Javascript? Do the Portlets produce
other code when accesses via ajp?

Johannes

--
Johannes Weberhofer