geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.2.1
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 18:13:52 GMT
When I build and start the Tomcat JavaEE server I do not have the
database pools menu choice.  I am looking under 'services'.

Did it move?

As confirmation I am double checking the prebuilt bin on the staging site.

Please do not call the vote until I have a chance to confirm whether
this is a problem or not.

Thanks,

Jay