geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How many bean validation tck tests are there?
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:45:08 GMT
Using the 1.0.3GA TCK level
    stand-alone = 244
    incontainer = 258 (these are required for certification)

-Donald

On 11/20/10 3:03 AM, David Jencks wrote:
> I'm seeing a strange problem in geronimo when I run the bean validation tck where trying
to determine the annotations on some test classes throws an exception and no annotations can
be discovered.  So at least in the server the testng annotations announcing that it's a test
won't be discovered.  So I wonder if we're actually running all the tests.