geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Yan:: geronimo/owb cdi tck status
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:46:19 GMT
Pete has closed cditck-199 issue. He will release final version as corrected tomorrow. We need
to revert latest commit again :)

Çar, 15 Ara 2010 10:10 EET tarihinde David Jencks şöyle yazdı:

>The cdi guys published a new release of the cdi tck on monday, 1.0.2.SP1.  Geronimo/owb
has 9 or 12 failures

>  testNonexistentConversationExceptionThrown(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.conversation.ClientConversationContextTest)
>This test was possibly inadvertently added from 1.1 (trunk) but with missing pieces.
I've asked in CDITCK-191 what is intended.

>  testGetAnnotatedMethod(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.extensions.observer.ProcessObserverMethodEventTest)
>  testProcessObserverMethodEventsSent(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.extensions.observer.ProcessObserverMethodEventTest)
>  testGetObserverMethod(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.extensions.observer.ProcessObserverMethodEventTest)
>These are fixed currently per OWB-490 but there is a question whether the test is correct,
Gurkan has opened CIDTCK-199 to try to find out what is intended.

>  testProcessProducerMethodEvent(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.extensions.processBean.ProcessBeanTest)
>  testProcessProducerFieldEvent(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.extensions.processBean.ProcessBeanTest)
>See OWB-493.  I spent a few hours investigating this but got lost.  I could use some help
from OWB experts.

>  testPassivationOfPersistenceUnit(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.resource.persistenceContext.PersistenceContextInjectionTest)
>  testInjectionOfPersistenceContext(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.resource.persistenceContext.PersistenceContextInjectionTest)
>  testInjectionOfPersistenceUnit(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.resource.persistenceContext.PersistenceContextInjectionTest)
>  testBeanTypesAndBindingTypesOfPersistenceContext(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.resource.persistenceContext.PersistenceContextInjectionTest)
>  testPassivationOfPersistenceContext(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.resource.persistenceContext.PersistenceContextInjectionTest)
>The immediate error here is that the persistence.xml uses a proprietary jndi name for
jta-datasource.  Pete says we should be able to replace the persistence.xml with one that
works for us.  I haven't tried yet.

>  testInjectionIntoWebServiceEndpoint(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.lookup.injection.non.contextual.ws.InjectionIntoWebServiceEndPointTest)
>I will raise a CDITCK jira asking why a web service test is run in web profile where web
services are not supported.

>I have a little bit of evidence that there will be a problem when we run against the full
server because I think the test harness is generating invalid ears: the war has a manifest
class-path entry that is supposed to point to a jar with all the classes in it, but it appears
to be wrong.