geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More access wanted
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 01:00:29 GMT

On Dec 5, 2010, at 8:21 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 1:04 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Dec 3, 2010, at 12:48 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> > 3. Right of editing geronimo-contributor jira group, without this, I cannot add
new contributor as the standard way.

> People can request contributor access by posting to the dev list. Have we missed anybody?
> I see Yi Xiao is working on geronimo-devtools project, and want to add him to geronimo-contributor
group. I thought I have the admin right and can do that, but found I cannot edit geronimo-contributor
group. So I request the access to it.

That's great. As I tried to explain earlier, Yi Xiao should send an email to dev@geronimo.apache.org,
explaining that he is interested in contributing to the geronimo project, and ask to be given
contributor access to our Jira.

--kevan