geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More access wanted
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 17:04:27 GMT

On Dec 3, 2010, at 12:48 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Hi Kevan
>
> I want these privileges when doing daily work:
>
> 1. Right of Geronimo confluence administration, without this, I cannot sync confluence
blog post to geronimo web site timely.

Do you mean "news" items? Can you explain more?

> 2. Right of Daytrader JIRA project administration, without this, I cannot add new versions
for daytrader subproject.

I've updated all Geronimo Jira projects so that the geronimo-adminstrators group (which you
are a member of) can administer.

> 3. Right of editing geronimo-contributor jira group, without this, I cannot add new contributor
as the standard way.

People can request contributor access by posting to the dev list. Have we missed anybody?

--kevan