On Nov 1, 2010, at 11:31 PM, Ashish Jain wrote:

Hi David,

Is the problem you are facing due to TQL-26? We also need to have a release of Tranql ra for DB2 on Iseries which is addressed through TQL-22.

I was hoping to apply TQL-26 and TQL-24.  TQL-25 has the patch to move to java 1.6, but it needs editing.  If people think it won't cause problems to add the new sql methods, I'll work on applying that.  I can do TQL-22 too.  Have TQL-21 and 22 been applied?  I also seem to have lost my ability to log into tranql jira :-(

thanks
david jencks

Thanks
Ashish