Thanks Rex and Ivan!

My build runs successfully on linux now only change is I have to disable the test DemandForwardingBridgeTest. I have applied the patch as suggested in readme.txt 4.1.2-G20100308.README.TXT and build runs successfully now. I have used sun java 1.5.0_13 and maven 2.0.9. Now I am will apply the patch on GERONIMO-5700 and will post my results.