Hi Rex,

There are couple of more fixes which have to go to 2.1.7. I will commit them asap.

Thanks
Ashish

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 8:35 AM, Rex Wang <rwonly@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Hope I can cut a release in 15th. Nov.
Currently, the progress looks good. Only one jira is open, which relates to the new tranql release. Please see the status in:It there any other jira that you think must be fixed in this release?

To Ashish, do you have any further fixes that need to apply to this release?

Thanks all for your help.

-Rex