geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Please test tranql connectors on java 1.5
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 03:14:25 GMT
We could do that, but the main problem at the moment is that I don't have an environment that
runs java 1.5 and any such branch would need one for me to be able to release it.  Does anyone
know if any sql drivers are actually updated with the new java 6 sql features?

thanks
david jencks

On Nov 8, 2010, at 7:06 PM, Rex Wang wrote:

> Should we create a branch of tranql for java 1.5 only, and upgrade tranql trunk to 2.x
that for java 1.6?

> -Rex
>
> 2010/11/9 Forrest Xia <forrestxm@gmail.com>
> Hi David,
>
> I want to give a hand on tranql java 5 incompatible issue, my basic idea is to make a
java 5 compatible build with the necessary fixes for G 2.1.7 release use.