geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject move tranql to java 1.6?
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 04:07:55 GMT
I've been unable to compile tranql to try out a couple patches and release since apple removed
java 1.5 from my mac and I haven't figured out how to get it back yet.

Perhaps its time to move tranql to java 1.6 with the new methods on the sql interfaces?  I'd
assume we'd keep java 1.5 compatible class format.  There's a patch that I think does this,
although it looks like it has some additional problems that would need ironing out.

Does anyone know if this will create problems running tranql on java 1.5 with java 1.5 compliant

david jencks

View raw message