geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wired-bundle cache problem in the BundleClassLoader
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 01:14:52 GMT
I just checked the codes of Felix, it seems possible to get the current
wired info, at least the number, with that it should be able to used for
determine wether the cached wired bundles need to be refreshed. So how about
create some adapters for each vendor (Felix, Equonix, etc.) ?
Just feel curious that why package admin service does not provide the
function to get import bundles of the target bundles ...
Comments ?
thanks.

--
Ivan