geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Horsey <dave.horse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Branding
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:41:49 GMT
Punted a reply to this, and now waiting to see if it bounces like the
last one I tried.

Assuming it doesn't and its cool to assist with this, how would I go
about getting contributor status for things like the wiki ?

I'm assuming any updates to the sites would need to be pursued via the JIRA ?

Questions....always chuffing questions :)

dave

requirements as described in http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs

> In particular, conforming to the naming and trademark attribution requirements will require
updates. But, we'll need to review all of the requirements to insure that we're conforming.
We'll need to include status in our next board report and have been asked to conform to these
requirements by March 2011.

> Anybody interested in helping out with this? We should start with a review of the changes
that are required (discuss on this list).

--
Cheers,

Dave