geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] trunk: Failed for Revision: 1036850
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2010 01:24:53 GMT
We found some potential problems in m2.  A tomcat build web-beans
integration regression can be recreated in jetty m3 but not m2.

Actually, I don't know what's going on at Jetty community.   Though M2
was released, we can't find m2 release artifacts in the central repo
either.

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/jetty-server/

--
Shawn