geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wired-bundle cache problem in the BundleClassLoader
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 01:03:37 GMT
The resource is a js file in the myfaces-core package, there is no failure
in the deployment, the error occurs while accessing the pages. Adding the
import might work, but I am thinking that we would get other similiar
problems, as dynamic import * is used currently, so there should be a
solution for the potenial cache problem. For this issue, it seems that bval
tries to find the xml configuration file eariler, and that action causes the
cache is created.
thanks.

--
Ivan