geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Horsey <dave.horse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Branding
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:28:07 GMT
Thanks Kevan, added myself on confluence (userid davehorsey).

Completely up for providing documentation contributions. So I guess
the next question is - assuming theres nothing else I need to do
beforehand (ICLA being in place) - are you ok to add me as a
contributor ?

Regards
Dave

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:17 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 18, 2010, at 3:41 PM, Dave Horsey wrote:
>
>> Punted a reply to this, and now waiting to see if it bounces like the
>> last one I tried.
>
> Hi Dave,
> Two messages made it through. Are you getting emails rejected?
>

>> Assuming it doesn't and its cool to assist with this, how would I go
>> about getting contributor status for things like the wiki ?
>
> With an ICLA on file, all you have to do is create a Confluence id (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action
-- click sign up), let us know your id, and ask... ;-) The ICLA insures that we have clear
rights to license your documentation contributions under the Apache License. We *love* to
have documentation contributors. So, your contributions would be most welcome.

>> I'm assuming any updates to the sites would need to be pursued via the JIRA ?
>
> Depending on the scope of the changes required, we may want to create JIRA's for specific
categories of changes. This might help us from stepping on each other's toes.

--
Cheers,

Dave