geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.1.7 (1st try)
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:21:54 GMT
For me the build fails with the following error:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Plugin could not be found - check that the goal name is correct:
Unable t
o download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport
-Dartifa
ctId=car-maven-plugin -Dversion=2.1.7 -Dpackaging=maven-plugin
-Dfile=/path/to/f
ile

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport
-Dartifact
Id=car-maven-plugin -Dversion=2.1.7 -Dpackaging=maven-plugin
-Dfile=/path/to/fil
e -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1.7

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)

  org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1.7

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 47 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Nov 22 13:48:32 IST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 83M/202M
[INFO]

Somehow I do not find the artifact for 2.1.7 in maven2 repo
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/buildsupport/car-maven-plugin/