geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes in processing faces-config.xml in non-app bundles?
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 04:30:41 GMT
Hmm...
If the reason is that the faces-config.xml file is in the webbeans-jsf.jar,
it should not work in the past, as MyFaces seems have no chance to read it
in the OSGI environment, except for the jar file is in the WEB-INF/lib
folder. The current done JSF integration changes were to use MyFaces SPI to
configure application resources and annotations.

--
Ivan