geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.1.7 (1st try) -Cancel
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 01:34:16 GMT
Cancel this vote per Kevan's comments. Will start the 2nd round soon...

-Rex

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/11/24
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.1.7 (1st try)
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org

Here's my -1. Please run RAT on the source. There are multiple source files
missing source license headers. For example:

framework/modules/geronimo-security/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/security/realm/providers/GenericHttpHeaderLdapLoginModule.java

I can help with this, if needed.

Signature/checksum looked good. I have not, yet, run a build. I also haven't
run any tests (but assume others have checked this, already).

--kevan

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-015/org/apache/geronimo/geronimo/2.1.7/geronimo-2.1.7-source-release.tar.gz

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-015/org/apache/geronimo/geronimo/2.1.7/geronimo-2.1.7-source-release.zip

> We have to verify the binaries pass the tck, so the vote may be open for
longer than the 72-hour minimum.

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org