geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Geronimo 2.1.7 Release
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 03:05:12 GMT
Hi All,

Hope I can cut a release in 15th. Nov.
Currently, the progress looks good. Only one jira is open, which relates to
the new tranql release. Please see the status in:
<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TQL-26>
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.1.7+Release+Status

It there any other jira that you think must be fixed in this release?

To Ashish, do you have any further fixes that need to apply to this release?

Thanks all for your help.

-Rex

--
Lei Wang (Rex)