geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building custom activemq for geronimo 2.1
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:17:11 GMT
Thanks Rex and Ivan!

My build runs successfully on linux now only change is I have to disable the
test DemandForwardingBridgeTest. I have applied the patch as suggested in
readme.txt 4.1.2-G20100308.README.TXT and build runs successfully now. I
have used sun java 1.5.0_13 and maven 2.0.9. Now I am will apply the patch
on GERONIMO-5700 and will post my results.

--Ashish