geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building custom activemq for geronimo 2.1
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:20:15 GMT
Somehow I am again seeing some intermittent failures at times
RoundRobinDispatchPolicyTest will fail and at times
Spring2XmlNamesapceWithoutRemoteSchemaTest  is failing. This seems to be a
very unpredictable behavior.

This suggests that activemq 4.1.2 build is quite unstable. I think it is
better to use 4.1.2 as is and defer JIRA 5700 for 2.1.7 release.