geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Delos <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestions for improving new G and GEP user experiences
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:45:25 GMT
As for testsuite, it's not required before so I agree it's necessary for a
new GEP release.  But it's difficult to assure the testsuite is runnable all
the time, because Abbot always have some unknown issues when it's running on
various OS. If possible, maybe we can consider to leverage other library
such as SWTBOT.

--
Best Regards,

Delos