geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wired-bundle cache problem in the BundleClassLoader
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 05:02:24 GMT

On Nov 3, 2010, at 3:34 AM, Ivan wrote:

> Hi,
>     While looking at the left JSF TCK fail cases, I found that the wired bundle cache
in the BundleClassLoader causes some problems. The scenario is that the MyFaces codes look
up a resource file by classloader.getResource, it always fails on the first deployment, but
after restarting the application, it finds it. Finally, I added a breakpoint in the BundleClassLoader,
and find it is caused by old wired bundle cache. Anyone has a good solution for it ?

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that the update for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-156
is causing this problem? What's the wired bundle that's been added?

--kevan