geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Changes in processing faces-config.xml in non-app bundles?
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 04:11:07 GMT
The jetty and tomcat owb integrations now have about the same 23 or 24 failures.  22 of them
appear to be because a jsf phase listener isn't getting installed in myfaces whereas I think
it was a few days ago when I had no tomcat failures.

The faces-config.xml is in the webbeans-jsf jar.

I haven't reviewed the recent myfaces integration changes yet.... is it plausible that they
could have caused this problem?  Is there something we need to do to explicitly register our
interest in having this faces-config file processed?

thanks
david jencks