geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wired-bundle cache problem in the BundleClassLoader
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:05:50 GMT
Ivan,

What resource is it? Does it fail during deployment or just on first start up? This might
work. Update the myfaces deployer to add import package statement for a package that myfaces-core
bundle provides. That way you will always have a static bundle wire and the resource should
always be found.

Jarek

On Nov 3, 2010, at 3:34 AM, Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>     While looking at the left JSF TCK fail cases, I found that the wired bundle cache
in the BundleClassLoader causes some problems. The scenario is that the MyFaces codes look
up a resource file by classloader.getResource, it always fails on the first deployment, but
after restarting the application, it finds it. Finally, I added a breakpoint in the BundleClassLoader,
and find it is caused by old wired bundle cache. Anyone has a good solution for it ?