geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Branding
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:17:23 GMT

On Nov 18, 2010, at 3:41 PM, Dave Horsey wrote:

> Punted a reply to this, and now waiting to see if it bounces like the
> last one I tried.

Hi Dave,
Two messages made it through. Are you getting emails rejected?

> Assuming it doesn't and its cool to assist with this, how would I go
> about getting contributor status for things like the wiki ?

With an ICLA on file, all you have to do is create a Confluence id (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action
-- click sign up), let us know your id, and ask... ;-) The ICLA insures that we have clear
rights to license your documentation contributions under the Apache License. We *love* to
have documentation contributors. So, your contributions would be most welcome.

> I'm assuming any updates to the sites would need to be pursued via the JIRA ?

Depending on the scope of the changes required, we may want to create JIRA's for specific
categories of changes. This might help us from stepping on each other's toes.

> Questions....always chuffing questions :)

Keep 'em coming!

--kevan