geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] trunk: Failed for Revision: 1036850
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:45:49 GMT

On Nov 19, 2010, at 8:24 PM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> We found some potential problems in m2.  A tomcat build web-beans
> integration regression can be recreated in jetty m3 but not m2.

Having problems wrapping my head around that one. IIUC, there is an OpenWebBeans integration
problem that fails on Tomcat, works on Jetty M2, but fails on Jetty M3?

> Actually, I don't know what's going on at Jetty community.   Though M2
> was released, we can't find m2 release artifacts in the central repo
> either.
>
> http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/jetty-server/

I see artifacts in -- http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/jetty-server/8.0.0.M2/
-- the files are dated Nov. 16th. So, I'm guessing they weren't available when you checked...

--kevan