geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo Branding
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:01:59 GMT
All,
We need to insure that the Geronimo website conforms to the current brand and trademark requirements
as described in http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs

In particular, conforming to the naming and trademark attribution requirements will require
updates. But, we'll need to review all of the requirements to insure that we're conforming.
We'll need to include status in our next board report and have been asked to conform to these
requirements by March 2011.

Anybody interested in helping out with this? We should start with a review of the changes
that are required (discuss on this list).

--kevan