geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Please test tranql connectors on java 1.5
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:46:13 GMT
Hi Forrest and Johannes,

Many thanks for the patches!.  With Kevan's help I got java 1.5 running again on my mac and
have pushed snapshots of everything.  I'll allow a few hours for testing and push a release
late tonight or early tomorrow morning PST.

many thanks!
david jencks

On Nov 10, 2010, at 6:33 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Hi Johannes,
>
> Thanks for this patch, and I just did a quick test, seems to me it works well with G
2.1.7 snapshot under java 5.

> To David,
>
> I attached two patches in TQL-22 and TQL-27, pls help review and commit them along with
Johannes' patch into trunk, then we can roll out a tranql release for use.