geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.1.7 (1st try)
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:53:14 GMT
Here's my -1. Please run RAT on the source. There are multiple source files missing source
license headers. For example:

framework/modules/geronimo-security/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/security/realm/providers/GenericHttpHeaderLdapLoginModule.java

I can help with this, if needed.

Signature/checksum looked good. I have not, yet, run a build. I also haven't run any tests
(but assume others have checked this, already).

--kevan