I think all those projects in the plugingroups, they are only for assembly use, and no need to import them.

2010/10/7 Ted Kirby <ted.kirby@gmail.com>
I have successfully built g trunk, and am following these instructions:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Developing+Geronimo+in+Eclipse

to import into eclipse.  I did mvn eclipse:eclipse.  I got errors when
importing all the projects from g trunk into eclipse.

These projects occur twice:

client
console-jetty
console-tomcat

They exist in plugingroups, and in the plugins directory.  So, each is
a group name that also contains a plugin with the same name.

Should I open a JIRA for this?  I could update the wiki page to say
not to include those plugingroup projects.

Thanks,

Ted Kirby

--
Ivan