I opened a jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5636, and will do more investigation when have time, aslo, any comment is appriciated
thanks !

2010/9/29 Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com>
If you mean to handle the unpacked archives and zip files on the fly, Geronimo has already done some abstraction, like the interface ResourceContext and some sub class of JarFile.
Will check the karaf deployer :-)
Another great feature is that, from the truezip document, it seems to suppot directly write/delete the jar file, not use the stream copy workaround.