geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject geronimo-owb integration
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 21:44:56 GMT
With some great help from the OWB community I am down to one jcdi tck failure locally.  This
failure is caused by some confusion between the geronimo and owb integrations, we are running
two OWB lifecycles over the same classes and some things are getting created twice.

I have a few OWB fixes that haven't been accepted yet:

OWB-473.  The osgi metadata for openwebbeans-jsf is incomplete, this bundle needs to import
some javassist packages so its classes can be proxied.
OWB-482  This includes a few small patches, one of which appears to be necessary
- the build doesn't work, at least under maven 3, unless the checkstyle rules are included
as a dependency
- Geronimo appears to be trying to load some extensions twice.  Checking for duplicates will
in general prevent problems from this and related scenarios.  Possibly this is triggered by
the two-lifecycle situation causing the remaining tck failure.
- I found some sloppy logic in AbstractContext

thanks
david jencks