geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does anyone else encounter the similar problem "552 552 spam score (6.2) exceeded threshold (state 18)." these days ?
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:05:43 GMT

On Oct 28, 2010, at 5:22 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> On 10/28/2010 2:37 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:
>> From yesterday on,  I encounter this problem frequently when I try to reply mails
to dev list.    Does anyone else encounter the similar problem below ?/
>> /
> I used to have problems like this and resolved them by configuring my email client to
send plain text emails rather than using html.

Right. I would expect that this will fix most problems. HTML formatted email will cause a
big bump in your SPAM score. Plus, it makes it a lot easier for people reading this mailing
list...

--kevan