geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to configure transaction retry in Geronimo 2.1.7 snapshot?
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:11:56 GMT

On Oct 29, 2010, at 5:39 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> These days I am doing a transaction retry test against geronimo tomcat 2.1.7 snapshot.
I know there are some improvements on transaction handling in the coming G 2.1.7 release and
assume the transaction retry should be OK, but the test results does not show that.

> So my question is that, is there any special configuration when we do app deployment?
Can anyone shed a light for me? thanks a lot!

> Attached is my application deployment plan for review.

There shouldn't be any special configuration required. Details about your test and failure
information would be helpful...

--kevan