geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Sanne Hardersen <try...@hypobytes.com>
Subject Re: slow jetty shutdown
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:05:59 GMT
I've debugged the server shutdown and it hangs here;

org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector # close

, on the "synchronized(this)" call on line #127. Eventually it enters the
synchronized block, but it takes long. Both the HTTP and HTTPS connectors
are effected, but not the AJP connector.

On the jetty-minimal server I only see warnings.

Trygve