geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Sanne Hardersen <try...@hypobytes.com>
Subject Re: Could you please open a jira and attach your patch there ?
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:17:25 GMT
No problem!

I've created GERONIMO-5668 for this, and attached the patch.

I believe Jetty in Geronimo still takes about 6 seconds to stop - there are
2 * 3 acceptor threads (one per connector).

I just did a test with Jetty standalone and shutdowns are equally slow there
with 50 acceptor threads. So this is probably not caused by Geronimo using
Jetty incorrectly.

I'll try to find time to debug this selectSet more thoroughly.

Thanks!

Trygve