geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Geronimo 2.1.7 Release
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 06:54:20 GMT
Hi Rex,

All the issues mentioned below are MUST fix

   - *GERONIMO-5196*    Add a own authenticator for Spnego login
   - *GERONIMO-5197*    Generic Header based authentication support in
   geronimo
   - *GERONIMO-5591 *   Removing the least used and oldest statements from
   prepared statement cache

Fixes for 5196 and 5197 have already been applied to 2.1 branch.  5196 does
need any approvals from tomcat community since all the code now resides with
in geronimo and there is no dependency on tomcat for anything. For 5591 we
need help from David to apply the fix and generate a new tranql release.
5591 is particularly important because prepared statement cache fails to
work due this bug.

Thanks
Ashish