geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to make those xml digest class serializable ?
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 06:56:42 GMT
Yes, I moved this thread to the dev mail list.
Those classes I mention are in the package
org.apache.myfaces.config.impl.digester.elements, e.g. FacesConfig. From the
source codes, it seems that they just hold some collection variables. I
think that adding the serializable interface should not break the spec
rules. If I missed anythings, please help to figure out.
I found that MyFaces does provide some SPI classes, like AnnotationProvider,
but I might need more. I hope to scan the annotation and combine all the
configuration resources in the deployment process of Geronimo, and finally I
got a object instance FacesConfig. While the applicaation starts, I just
need to deserialize the instance.
thanks.

--
Ivan