geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to make those xml digest class serializable ?
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:58:50 GMT
Hi

Yes, please create an issue on myfaces issue tracker, so we can handle it
there. Maybe the solution is add some methods on
FaceletConfigResourceProvider, so you can provide the
org.apache.myfaces.config.impl.digester.elements.FacesConfig file from a
specified URL:

   public Object getFacesConfig(ExternalContext context, URL url) throws
IOException;

Suggestions are welcome.

regards,

Leonardo