geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] trunk: Failed for Revision: 1025806
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 02:07:48 GMT
Just deployed geronimo-jaspi:jar and geronimo-jaspi:jar:tests to fix this.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 9:47 AM, <gawor@apache.org> wrote:

> Geronimo Revision: 1025806 built with tests included
>
> See the full build-2100.log file at
> http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/trunk/20101020/build-2100.log
>
>
> See the unit test reports at
> http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/trunk/20101020/unit-test-reports
>
>        1)
> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-jetty8-builder:bundle:3.0-SNAPSHOT
>        2)
> org.apache.geronimo.components:geronimo-jaspi:jar:tests:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>
>
>
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Trace
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error transferring
> file: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-jaspi/1.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-jaspi-1.2-20101020.151015-1-tests.jar
>  org.apache.geronimo.components:geronimo-jaspi:jar:1.2-20101020.151015-1
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
>  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>  openqa-snapshots (http://nexus.openqa.org/content/repositories/snapshots
> ),
>  local (file:///home/geronimo/.m2/jtidy.repository),
>  ibiblio.org (http://maven.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com/nexus-proxy/),
>  java.net.2 (http://download.java.net/maven/1/),
>  jetty.oss.sonatype.org (
> http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/jetty/),
>  openqa-releases (http://nexus.openqa.org/content/repositories/releases),
>  smx.svn (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo/)
>
> Path to dependency:
>        1)
> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-jetty8-builder:bundle:3.0-SNAPSHOT
>        2)
> org.apache.geronimo.components:geronimo-jaspi:jar:tests:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>
>
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:711)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
>        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>        at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.ArtifactResolutionException:
> Error transferring file: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-jaspi/1.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-jaspi-1.2-20101020.151015-1-tests.jar
>  org.apache.geronimo.components:geronimo-jaspi:jar:1.2-20101020.151015-1
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
>  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>  openqa-snapshots (http://nexus.openqa.org/content/repositories/snapshots
> ),
>  local (file:///home/geronimo/.m2/jtidy.repository),
>  ibiblio.org (http://maven.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com/nexus-proxy/),
>  java.net.2 (http://download.java.net/maven/1/),
>  jetty.oss.sonatype.org (
> http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/jetty/),
>  openqa-releases (http://nexus.openqa.org/content/repositories/releases),
>  smx.svn (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo/)
>
> Path to dependency:
>        1)
> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-jetty8-builder:bundle:3.0-SNAPSHOT
>        2)
> org.apache.geronimo.components:geronimo-jaspi:jar:tests:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>
>
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:233)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:90)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver$ResolveArtifactTask.resolveArtifact(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:456)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver$ResolveArtifactTask.run(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:433)
>        at
> hidden.edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
>        at
> hidden.edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:575)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.TransferFailedException: Error
> transferring file: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-jaspi/1.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-jaspi-1.2-20101020.151015-1-tests.jar
>        at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.LightweightHttpWagon.fillInputData(LightweightHttpWagon.java:143)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.getInputStream(StreamWagon.java:116)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.getIfNewer(StreamWagon.java:88)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.get(StreamWagon.java:61)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getRemoteFile(DefaultWagonManager.java:546)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getArtifact(DefaultWagonManager.java:427)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:212)
>        ... 6 more
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for
> URL:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-jaspi/1.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-jaspi-1.2-20101020.151015-1-tests.jar
>        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
> Method)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>        at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$6.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1368)
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>        at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getChainedException(HttpURLConnection.java:1362)
>        at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1016)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.LightweightHttpWagon.fillInputData(LightweightHttpWagon.java:122)
>        ... 12 more
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for
> URL:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-jaspi/1.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-jaspi-1.2-20101020.151015-1-tests.jar
>        at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1313)
>        at
> java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:373)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.LightweightHttpWagon.fillInputData(LightweightHttpWagon.java:115)
>        ... 12 more
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 30 minutes 26 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Oct 20 21:33:59 EDT 2010
> [INFO] Final Memory: 295M/890M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>



-- 
Shawn

Mime
View raw message