geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pull the latest Tomcat codes to our own repository
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 06:25:31 GMT
Just find an annoying change in the latest Tomcat codes, a class
HTMLManagerServlet in the catalina package refers to a class in the
catalina-ha.
I plan to move this class to the catalina-ha package, seems that this class
is not refered by any other classes in the Tomcat code base. or anyone has
better ideas ?

--
Ivan